Life ♥

I do not want you
I just woke up this morning, take a look at mobile phones,
the information you sent, your missed calls.
 
I do not want you
I just access to the Internet, first of all pay attention to your space and see if you recently updated.
 
I do not want you
When chatting, I just read you sent to me by SMS, looking at your photos, memories of those good old days
 
I do not want you
I'm just hungry, will think you're hungry cold think you will be cold.
 
I did not think you
I was just walking down the street to see men and women, good hope that pairs our
 
I do not want you
I just put your caller tune into the only ring tones on my side, and from time to time to see if it automatically shut down, whether the signal is good
 
I do not want you
I just want to eat snacks if you can eat, it is more than happy
 
I do not want you
I'm just in the songs of the time, occasionally be hit by a sentence of the lyrics, brain short blank
 
I do not want you
I just wanted to see the look of your face, hear your voice
 
I do not want you
I was just when the others do not intend to mention your froze there, I do not know answer
 
I do not want you
I Hold the phone just before bedtime, waiting for your love, waiting for you to say good night
 
I do not want you
I just could not sleep, think about what you, but I do not know I could not sleep and want you to think you can not sleep
 
I do not want you
I just wake up each time, the first thought of you ...
 
May miss only belong to an individual, if two people miss each other, it must be a pair of happy lovers.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan